RE: Photocopying

Hi, all!

A more onerous possiblity is that a band playing an outdoor concert will
lose its lawfully purchased music by exposure to the sun!

I'm not condoning illicit photocopying, but if I needed to make a copy of
such music, I'd just do it on my flatbed color scanner and print it on my
computer.  (the lamps have different spectral characteristics that shouldn't
trigger the polymer's response.)

This is just another example of stupid copy protection that merely serves to
inconvenience the average user and does very little to obstruct the serious,
professional pirates (IMHO!)

Guy Clark
solo cornet