Deputies Database reaches 100

I've recently enrolled the 100th member of the deputies database. For further
details refer to section E of the rules, though I notice that this doesn't
mention the on-line location. I'll update section E as follows:

E. DEPUTIES LIST
===============

A list of people willing to guest/deputies is available at
www.bandsman.co.uk/deputy.htm. If you want to be added to the database send a
mail to njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "Deputy xxx Available" containing
the following details, and where xxx is the instrument that you play:
	Name
	E-mail Address
	Personal WWW Address (if any)
	Location (Town, County/State/Province, Country)
	Instrument and position
	Section of band you play in

If you represent a band looking for a deputy and prefer to do it via e-mail
rather than the web, send a mail to njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject
"Deputy Wanted" containing the following details, please allow seven clear
days:
	Name
	Band
	E-mail Address
	Band WWW Address (if any)
	Section of Band
	Location of Job (Town, County/State/Province, Country)
	Time and Date
	Instrument and position.

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325