Re: Photocopying

The truth is, and this is no April Fool, at one time there was a company
marketing a printer paper that had some extra chemical on its surface that
"developed" under the bright light of a photocopier.  It said, diagonally
across the page, "Has Been Photocopied."  It was faint enough not to
interfere with the doc, but let anyone know that it had been copied.  Their
market was sensative uses (personnel, secret, etc.).  I saw the ads myself
around 15 years ago and never since..

Why don't we all just use the honor sytstem (check-out lines in markets,
time cards at work, taxes)?  Just tell the judge that your cracked note was
an 'ad-libitum embelishment (should get points just for knowing the word)."
After all, intonation is relative.  Music is "art" free to let it do its own
thing.

Yeah, right.