Re: Whit Friday in uncertainty???

Dear ALL!!!!

	     The Whit Friday is on, there is only two contest sites that will
change position a little due to the fact they are held in a field, I think
these are Scouthead and Lydgate but I could be wrong. Apart from that the
only thing that will affect the contest is an outbreak of "foot and mouth"
within a 2 mile radius of Saddleworth or within Saddleworth.  The council
have made this point clear, that it is definitely on for this year, but the
above conditions apply.  So I would suggest that when booking your coach that
they understand the problem and that moneys are to be returned if it is
cancelled due to "Foot and Mouth".
       Hope to see you all there this year!!!!
Best Wishes ROB