Stingray

Hi

does anyone know if the theme from "Stingray", a UK 60's childrens TV
series, has been arranged for brass band?  If so, where can I purchase
a band set?

The trombone section/tom tom opener is a stonker, and I bet the whole
piece transfers well to brass band, with a little TLC...  Good fun for
"les batteurs" too, I'll wager <g>.  O Mr Rimmer, please dont come
back to haunt me!

regards

Steve Larwood
Melbourne Town Band