Re: Band Association Websites

Peter wrote:

> I can't find any Band Association websites except SCABA and London &
> Southern Counties.  It would be nice to check out other areas.  Is there
> anywhere I can find them or could people post URL's here please.

erm............try looking at the Harrogate Band website, IBEW section.
Certainly both of our Associations (Yorkshire and Humberside and Durham
County BBA)  have their own websites, as does the North of England regional
committee.

David

David Lancaster
MD The Harrogate Band
North of England First Section Champions 2001
www.harrogateband.org