Re: Stingray

Mark

Thanks for that... Mike (my lad) has already started arranging it now
but if anyone knows where we could get it it would save him a shed
load of work he doesnt need right now...

Ive just listened to the opening on his composer software (Capella),
its gonna be a good one...  If this carries on I'd better find out who
owns the copyright to the original.

best regards

Steve Larwood, Euph, Melbourne Town Band
http://www.mtb-brassband.com