Re: Stingray

Steve Larwood wrote

> If this carries on I'd better find out who
> owns the copyright to the original.

Steve, I can't help with Stingray, sorry, but there are published
arrangements of Thunderbirds by Edrich Siebert and Captain Scarlet by Alan
Street, both under the Chappells banner, and another one of Thunderbirds by
Frank Bryce which Studio Music publish.  When I last needed permission for
an arrangement of Chappells music I was sent on a wild goose chase and ended
up talking to Stan Kitchen of Studio Music, so that's where I would start if
were you - telephone 020 8830 0110.

Good luck
Peter