[no subject]

Hi list
Sorry this is slightly off topic, but I was wondering if anyone knew of
a site where I can download a lead sheet for 'It's Raining Men' by the
weather girls, preferably for free. I ask as one of my tasks for my
music AS is to re-arrange a lead sheet, and I thought this one might
sound good when played by a brass band.
Thanks
Laura