Paul Esplin

It is with great sadness that I have to inform the friends of Paul
Esplin (Ex Bandmaster of the 15th/19th the Kings Royal Hussars and Ex
Horn player with 2 Para band) that he passed away today, the 8th April
2001.
Details are not yet Known of his Funeral, but any one wanting any more
details can E-mail Vince Burns at: VINNEY53@xxxxxxxxxxx
Could I ask any member of the list who Knows any one from the above
Military  Bands, or any of his many friends, to pass on this message and
E-mail address.
We all send Fran and the children our deepest sympathy at this sad time.
Colin Hogg