RE: Brass band Videos

Hi David,

There is a guy that advertises in the British Bandsman, with videos of the
Whit Friday marches and, I think, one or two concerts. I don't think he has
e-mail but the details from his advert are as follows: Paul Rayner
Photography, 210 Lockwood Road, Huddersfield, HD1 3QR. Tel/Fax 01484 45115
daytime. 01484 348 218 evenings.

I'm sure someone on the list knows him and could pass a message, but not
sure if these are the type of videos you want.

Cheers

Grandad

Greetings from canada

I was wondering if there were any brass band videos available for sale
other than
"brassed Off". If anybody could point me in the right direction it would
be greatly appreciated.

Dave Henderson