Re: Fundraising

Hi!
The normal things are:-
Jumble sales ,Car boot sales but have you tried concerts in aid of band funds?
Here are a few ideas for all bands with the band badge on. Band pens. Scribble/note pads, mouse mats, combs, Place mats with band photos on, Car pennants/stickers, beer mats, mugs, printed t-shirts, key rings, sweat shirts, Diaries, Raffles, Wine/whiskey glasses etc., Ties, Lapel badges, Baseball hats, Winter fleeces,ETC.

I know you will say that you will have to speculate to accumulate but start off with small items and build your stock up.

The ideal item is a CD to sell but that costs thousands to start off with.

I hope that I have given you some ideas to think about and any feedback would be welcomed.

Dave Mildren
Jersey