Re: Year of the Dragon

It really is a great piece isn't it. There, at least 1 test piece I like. Still
not very familiar with the repertoire but not something I feel a great need to
do.

I am enjoying immensely my playing of orchestral music after years of brass and
concert bands. The counting is worthwhile in exchange for getting to play some
absolutely beautiful music as it was written by musical geniuses (geneii?).

Last time I was at the RAH it seems they started about 9:00 but maybe I was jet
lagged and don't remember properly. Still not a time of day I'd like to do YotD.

Regards.

Dave.