Calling Devon People

>From May 5th - 12th this year my partner and I will be holidaying in Devon
(Dawlish). And we were wondering if there were any local bands out there
that wouldn't mind if we came and had a blow on rehearsal evening. Also we
would be happy to help out at any band jobs during that week.
We are Bb cornet and soprano players.
Please email me off list if you can help.

Thank you .