Re: West Side Story

The Eric Crees' arrangement for symphonic brass is only available on rental. I
don't know who from unfortunately. I spoke to Eric several years ago about it
and he says he has to rent it if he wants to use it. Apparently Summit Brass
has bootleg copies somehow. I don't know what the situation is with the brass
band arrangement.

Interesting story in the Philip Jones Saga about this arrangement. Apparently
it was done at the insistence of the record company and over PJ's objections.

Dave Buckley