Grandfather's Clock percussion part

Many thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about persussion parts for
this Rimmer solo.

I knew there were no percussion parts in the original published set, and
Wright & Round have subsequently confirmed this.

However, I have a recording of John Clough playing this piece with the Black
Dyke Mills Band. Unless I am having auditory halucinations, I hear drum
rolls being played during the tutti sections, especially on the pause notes.
I was hoping that this percussion part was in some way available to Bands
such as ours.

Can anyone else on the list verify this?  Perhaps I should write to Black
Dyke and ask if they are willing to part with a copy?

Brian Stride
Euphonium/Baritone
Little Mountain Brass Band