Deputies database

The deputies database (rule 27 & section E of the mailing list guideline)
now has 135 members. That's the good news, the bad news is that many
of these entries are old so I want to do a spring clean to check that all
the details are up to date, and indeed to purge entries for people who's
addresses are no longer valid but who forgot to tell me.

I'll be writing to all members individually to ask them to verify their entry,
but to save time for me and you if you are a member of the deputies database
please verify that your entry is still correct and let me know if your entry needs
updating.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325