Frank Whiting

Hi All
I will be traveling up to hear the Midlands 1st Section on Saturday. I
know that an old friend of mine, Frank Whiting is playing for a Midland
based band. If any one can Email me privately with details of how I can
meet up with him, I would be very grateful.
Good luck to all the bands this weekend.
best wishes
Colin