Re: Re: Contest Draws

Can I just correct you on one point..... there is no such thing as a
"trainee adjudicator".........

I am the 4th person to receive the Licentiaite Diploma in Brass Band
Adjudication........ the diploma is a series of exams which take various
forms and continual assessment. The object being to acertain whether the
candidate has the required musical skill to attain the said diploma.

I have been involved in professional music for over 25 years and have long
since come out of training!

ST