Band constitutions (charitable status)

Wantage Silver Band are actively investigating the possibility of acquiring
charitable status. One area requiring attention is the drafting of a new
constitution - our existing constitution needs amending to satisfy the
Charity Commissioners.

Could I ask any bands out there which have charitable status to assist by
providing me with a copy of their constitutions by email, please? All
assistance will be gratefully received and acknowledged.

Martin Taylor
Wantage Silver Band