Re: South Notts Brass Band

I may be wrong, but I believe the South Notts Brass
Band, was the South Notts Hussars Band, who now no
longer exist.  They were the only Territorial Army
Band in the country and for a few years competed in
local contests, however they were more predominantly a
concert band.  They were conducted by ALan Tyler, who
was a former corenettist with the William Davis
construction group band and is now the principal
cornettist with the Carlton brass Band in Nottingham.

They ceased to exist I believe due to defence cuts.
Though don;t quote me on this.

Hope this is right for you.

Cheers

Rich