Higginbottom CD

Afternoon list

I've been trying to track down a recording Gordon Higginbottom made on the Polyphonic label, as I want to replace my rather knackered cassette with a CD. The recording is called "Gordon Higginbottom and Friends" (PRL 028D), but exhaustive use of google has only turned up postings to the list, one of which was back in Dec 98 from Alec Gallagher.

Does anyone know who I can contact to find out if it has been "upgraded" to CD?

Cheers

Matt

Principal Horn
Mercia Brass (It's Whits time of year again!)