music request

Dear list

My band (Phoenix Brass Crewkerne) has been invited for the second year
running to lead the famous Tolpuddle Martyrs march in Dorset on 21st July.

I am desperate to obtain the music (or title) of the theme used by the
labour party 'keep the red flag flying here'. This music was also used a few
years ago as the theme tune to Citizen Smith on TV.

Can some one help me with the correct title/publishers, or better still,
does any one have the music that we could borrow?

Many thanks
Gary Greenstock (MD).