Re: RE: CRAFT Disease in Banding

Well, now we know that Ron probably isn't a horn or tuba player.  Not likely
a cornet player either since the ones I know are quite tolerant of others and
each has a fine sense of humor.  COULD be an Eb player.  Some of them are so
tight that you couldn't pull a needle out of their left butt cheek with a
John Deere tractor.  That also would qualify him as a conductor, though.
Stay loose......stay happy.
Clint Miller
Solo Tenor, Colorado Brass Band

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):