Re: RE: CRAFT Disease in Banding

I still say that, in the context it was used, it was appropriate.  We Poms(?)
don't play Cricket because we kicked all of the potential Cricket players out
of OUR country in the 1770's.  As far as hating to lose or loving to
win..........losing is not an option.  We don't even consider it.  The only
time I ever played in a band that lost was in the 2000 Whit Friday Marches
and I had the best time of my life doing it.  I'm still grateful to those
that made it such a good time.  Nigel, David, Carol, Rod, the Mosley(St.
Johns) Band, Tony, Judith, and the other members of Cyberband 2000.  It was
an experience I'll never forget.
Clint Miller
Solo Tenor, CBB

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):