RE: RE: CRAFT Disease in Banding

The good thing about our shared heritage is we can disagree with each other
without resorting to blowing each other up, also poms was used by me in no
derogatory manner as my wife was born in the Midlands. Your answer was spot
on, this is what gives bands the (killer) instinct.
Ron.
P S I just heard on early news that we Australians have just fined a cricker
for swearing??

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):