RE: CRAFT Desease in Banding

Best line of the year so far!!
	Matt Boehme, 1st Baritone in Utah Premiere Brass, and Conductor, Beehive
British Brass Band.  I'm new here so pardon the presumption, but I'm looking
to replace a couple of missing parts and scores.  My library is about 30 odd
years old.  Somewhere along the way a 2nd Trombone and 2nd Baritone
mis-placed several parts.  If anyone could render a little help, it would
simplify my life immensely.
	2nd Trombone - "Mephistopheles" by Douglas
	 "     "     - "Serenade"       by Bourgeois
	2nd Baritone - "Castell Caerdydd" by T. J. Powell
	  "    "     - "Caliph of Baghdad" by (arr?) W. Rimmer
	     Score - "My Love is Like a Red Red Rose" by Langford
		   "   - "Dem Bones" by Langford
Thanks, and visit our website!  www.utahpremierebrass.org

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):