Re: Adjudicators

BlankWell how about a compromise for this year's States - e.g. Mark
Ford, Tom Paulin or Brenton (or similar person endorsed by Craig, Greg
and Howard) as head adjudicator and then Barrie or Noel as the other
guy.  Then for 2004 we can develop a more rigorous proposal for an
adjudicator and trainer?

Considering Craig's endorsement of Mark Ford - can we approach him very
soon Geoff/Meg?  Alternatively - I am happy to approach Brenton.

Nigel.