The Bee Gees

I am sure that there may be other people who, like me, have been saddened by
the recent death of Maurice Gibb.

As a tribute to the Bee Gees it has been suggested that maybe we could
include some of their music in our forthcoming concerts.

So does anyone know of pieces penned by the Gibb brothers arranged for brass
band?

I have discovered arrangements of the following, but there must be others
that I do not know about:

"Woman in Love"
"Tragedy"
"Words"

Your help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Alan Lafferty

Baritone, Bude Town Band

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):