Re: AREA TEST PIECES......

Ok...but surely these peices are chosen to be
performed by a brass band at a brass band contest not
by brass ensembles.
I am afraid I agree with Marc Robbins. Other bands
shouldn't suffer because of anothers misfortune.
And before people start that saying I am being
unsympathetic toward such bands I think that it is
terrible that bands with struggle and sometimes can't
attend such contests.
But when you start changing the main criteria of
contesting where will that end. What is the saying?
You can please some of the people...
There is always room for modernisation in any
organisation but I fear that would be taking it a
little far.
I am sorry Keith that the band in question are having
problems but I think any change to the current music
chosen for the current instruments would be
unrealistic.
Yours sincereley
James Pearson

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):