New ideas!!

You expressed an wish for new ideas for brass-bands

I know that UK has a long tradition for brassbands and I'm also aware of the fact that the quality of the orchestre are high!

But - have you ever considered that we -in scandinavia- would like to play with you -learn from you -exchange experience, vews and opinions on barss- and harmoni music in your -or for that matter our home countries.

Why not try to "mingle"
Come visit us -play with us or maybe let us come visit you -with our instruments.
With some planning in advance it should be possible to arrange for "cheap" accomodation and for concerts and jointarrangements.

The idea is not new -I know- but it seems to be rather many years since the effort to meet have been made- Why don't we give it a try. We might all benefit from it hoolyday and musical vice

Kind regards
Leo (Vedel Dyrkjaer)
from
Copenhagen Railroadorchester (Harmoni)

Groennegade 27
DK 2970 Hoersholm

4586 9455
2162 9355
leo_vedel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):