RE: RE:AREA TEST PIECES......

Heres something to think about....

I don't know how many hours it would take for you to drive to essex or
all the way up to A1 but I'm guessing its only a few hours.   I live in
Cairns in the north of  Australia  and to get to my local contest it's a
minimum of a 4 hour drive and up to 6. That's for my local contest. For
my state contest similar to your areas I have to drive 17 hours to get
there and to get to my nationals at easter time it takes me 28 hours non
stop....... And that's only this year our nationals changes from city to
city every year so all the states get one. When the nationals are in
Brisbane in my state it's a 20 hour drive. When the nationals are in
Perth in Western Australia its 4 to 5 days drive.

Sorry but when I hear reasons like that for not going to contest it gets
me so frustrated!! You guys/gals don't know how easy you have it over
there and I would kill to come play, listen and just be apart of banding
over there.

Cheers
Brenden Wheeler
Euphonium

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):