Sparke - Concerto Grosso

Hi there,
I'm looking for the Eb Bass part to Sparkes Concerto Grosso.
Can anyone either fax or send scan or pdf to me please?
Unfortunately, the Eb Bass folder was stolen from a players car and both
Eb Bass originals were in that folder! We are slowly replacing other parts
as required.
The thought of making the player write the part out has also crossed my mind !!
Regards,
Mark Strykowski
MD Holroyd City
NSW
AUSTRALIA
When replying to this email please remove the {NOSPAM} from the address.

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):