RE: RE:AREA TEST PIECES......

How true Brenden.  I'm in Melbourne and just to drive to Adelaide, our
closest mainland state capital for the nationals takes 8+ hours. Sydney
takes 10+, Brisbane 22+ and Perth 4 days.  The option of flying has become
excxessively expensive these days.

However our national contests every Easter are spread over 4 days, two days
for the  band events (test, own choice, hymn, stage march and street march)
and two days for all the party and solo events.  So at least we do plenty of
playing once we finally get there!

Cheers,
Roy Taylor, Principal Euphonium,
City of Greater Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.
http://www.centurynova.com.au/greaterdandenongband/

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):