Re: Arrangements for the London & Southern Counties Regional Contest

Bonjour Jean; I was just browsing your splendid site, and happened upon
a mysterious happening, which I am at a loss to explain, regarding last
year's relegation from the 3rd section. If I understand it correctly,
the two consecutive 'NE's for Suffolk Fire Service and Fullwell relegate
them automatically, reducing the number of others going down to one. Why
is this one Heath rather than Croydon Brass?

Just curious!
Dave

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):