Some advice please

I know this is a little "off list" but as a staunch brass bandsman could any
of you folk with wider experience give me a little advice.

I have been asked to play bass trombone for a performance oh Mahler 1.

Will i enjoy it ?

Will i get bored counting bars rest ?

and, on a more serious note, has anyone got any views on the differences in
playing with an orchestra as opposed to (gods preferred choice) a brass
band.

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):