RE: Re:

Whilst I agree with you Nigel that Carol's Rogues Gallery is excellent, it
obviously doesn't include everyone on the mailing list.

I also think it is nice to see which band/s listees are associated
with...not that every listee has to be in a band but if you are, why not say
so.

BTW Carol, you've been very quiet lately...married life eh!

Cheers,
Roy Taylor, Principal Euphonium
City of Greater Dandenong Band
Melbourne Australia
http://www.centurynova.com.au/greaterdandenongband/

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):