Bass Bone wanted

Apologies for using the list for this request, but I am having a real hard time in
locating a decent second hand bass trombone for one of my students.

Needs to be along the lines of a Bach 50B3O (I think that's the right number). Must
be Bb/F/Gb/D and 9.5 inch bell preferred.

Can't afford a new one, but will pay the right price for the right used instrument.
If you have any leads or ideas - please let me know urgently.

Monkey
Got no qualifications that I can fill up another 5 lines with.
If ya don't know who I am and where I'm from but would desperately like to know, go
check the Rogues Gallery.
Marvellous.
Roger and out.
Thank you.

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):