Courtois Euphonium

Hi,

I´m new in this mailing-list and I was wondering if anyone of you has
experiences with Courtois Euphoniums? Which model do you play? What do you think
about the quality, especially the valves and slides but also the manufacturing.
How is the tone quality and the intonation, ist the instrument in tune? How
is the "trigger" working? Though I know what the trigger is for, I had
problems finding out exactly how it is realised. The Courtois-Web-Site is speaking
of the "Trigger at the 1rst slide" but showing a picture of an instrument
with a trigger at the main tuning slide. In the product descripton of Fred
rhodes the trigger ist explained to work with the main tuning slide.
Im planning to buy one, perhaps you can give me your opinion of the
instrument, eventually preventing me from making a mistake.
Thanks in advance
Michael

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,
	Toot-Sweet, instrument repairers, www.toot-sweet.co.uk,
	Free e-mail address with spam and virus removal, bandsman.co.uk/mail.htm

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):