Re: Re: "World's Greatest Brass Band"

> Tony Granados wrote:
> It is my understanding that Grimethorpe is performing at the North
> American Brass band Associations Championship competition in Arkansas in
> April.  Is there a way to find out all of the bands scheduled concerts
> while they are in the US?

Hi Tony,

Shawn Rodenbough of Foster Entertainment who are organizing Grimethorpe's
Carnegie Hall concert might have that information.

By the way, Connie told me she gave you the Bb Bass parts I sent.
Do you have everything now?

Mark Freeh

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,
	Toot-Sweet, instrument repairers, www.toot-sweet.co.uk,
	Free e-mail address with spam and virus removal, bandsman.co.uk/mail.htm

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):