Re: Re: "World's Greatest Brass Band"

My point Steve was to stimulate some discussion, which thankfully I did.
Now I hope that people who are able, and within a reasonable distance will attend
and have the chance to hear a live and I might add excellent Brass Band from
Britain.
I only wish I were a little closer - I live in excess of 3,500 miles west - we
border the Pacific Ocean.
I also was happy to see your photo in the Bugle which I received just Monday of this
week. It must have been great to see all the former B D bandsment. Can you imagine
the talent and ability in those gentlemen alone.
One thing I will complain about is we on the west coast of the North American
continent, US and Canada, certainly seem to miss out on a lot of these bands that
come across the pond and play in the Eastern part of the USA and around Central
Canada as we call Toronto and surrounding area. It all comes down to both finances
and travel distance and costs, at least that is my humble opinion.
Good to hear from you,
Regards
Larry White