Re: Re: "World's Greatest Brass Band"

Hi Mark.

Good to speak to you again.

I'm doing fine playing and teaching brass to schools in the Essex County
area, South UK.
I'm still doing some work for Boosey & Hawkes as a Brass tutor and
demonstrator. Playing trumpet mostly now with the orchestras around Essex
and London. Piccolo trumpet is the Daddy of all the work I do. It's
relatively new to me so it's a lot of fun. I still play flugel on occassions
and still love the instrument.

How are you, Mark? I hope you are still pennings those fantastic
orchestration of yours; you have a unique style that deserves air time. I
for one would love to feature a new solo of yours on concerts. In fact, I'm
planning on going the States in August with the YABB Brass Band as
conductor/player and would love to feature your work. Suggestions please and
maybe you would send me copies of piece/s you think will work. Full tour
itinery on request.
I think we may end up in NY at some point and suggest we get together drink
beer (or juice if thats your bag!).

Throw some music ideas at me.

Keep well.

Steve Drury

steve.drury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.justbrass.co.uk/stevedrury

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):