Seeking Trom Solo

Please can you help!
I'm trying to track down a Trombone Solo called "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"
its on a CD called Brass Band Favourites which was done for the Sunday Times
Collection on which there is a gorgeous solo played by Steven Walkley and
Williams-Fairy Engineering Band! Please could anyone tell me if your has got
this solo in the library and if so where please look to see who publishes
it!!!
Please can you help!!
I'm a trombonist in need of a gorgeous solo like this one!!
Thanks!

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):