Area contest's so far

Hi

sorry to bore all the non UK types on the list

just wondered if anybody had any comments on the areas so far, notably the
two unusual placings in Travelsphere and Dyke, the peice was always going to
throw up some suprises but I'm betting these two were more than a little
suprised?
not able to comment myself as I didn't listen to any Bands myself, playing
it was enough for me!
cheers
Mark
www.ratbyband.co.uk

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):