Re: RE:Re: Royal Fireworks/Arranging for Brass Band........

I agree that keeping original keys is problematic, but what do you do when
you you're asked to perform with an orchestra?  We will be performing Royal
Fireworks with an orchestra next year, and the conductor would like the
music in the same key.  The current plan is to adapt a version that the
Canadian Brass have used.

Laura
Chicago Brass Band

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):