Re: Brass Band and Harp

Harps were included by Stephen Roberts in his arrangement of Holst's Planets
which I recorded with Black Dyke in the 90's. In his arrangement, the
inclusion of harps plus celesta, piano and chorus would be in keeping with
the original composition and for our purposes added more diverse musical
colour which would have otherwise been missing from the performance.

Steve Drury.

steve.drury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):