Re: Re: Brass Band and Harp

Steve Drury wrote:

Harps were included by Stephen Roberts in his arrangement of Holst's Planets
which I recorded with Black Dyke in the 90's. In his arrangement,
the inclusion of harps plus celesta, piano and chorus would be in keeping
with the original composition and for our purposes added more diverse
musical colour which would have otherwise been missing from the performance.

Steve Drury.

steve.drury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Steve.....

Would you mind telling us about the sessions and how it was put together and
any other behind the scenes information you can remember.  Was it recorded
in the normal band set-up?  I've loaned my CD out and I don't
recall where it was recorded.

I hope all is well with you.

Regards,

Mark Freeh

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):