Re: RE: Arrangements and original music

>George Fairhurst,
>Pemberton Old Band.
>P.s.
>The joint concert we played seemed to go down well when you were over here.
>especially your piece the formation of a band, (is it in print and if so
>where can I order it from)

I certainly remember that concert!

Do you mean the piece that Colin (the conductor) narrated on how to build a band? I think that was his adaptation of something else. We read from manuscript. Colin is now conductor of the new Chicago Brass Band. You could look it up at www.nabba.org. I don't know if he would send it out or not. If you have clever, creative people in your group who could come up with a script, you can probably produce something just as good. The trombone parts seemed suspiciously like they were transcribed from banjo parts, and someone said that the original piece that he adapted was some "Country & Western" thing.

--
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
David Guion

Who is General Failure? And why is he
reading my hard drive?

david@xxxxxxxxxxxx

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,
	Toot-Sweet, instrument repairers, www.toot-sweet.co.uk,
	Free e-mail address with spam and virus removal, bandsman.co.uk/mail.htm

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):