Re: Re: Arrangements and original music

>Would they have loved Year of the Dragon as much?
>Regards.
>Dave.

Even our Sparke has "arranged" Year of the Dragon for Symphonic Wind Band
(Concert Band)
and the Trom solo (2nd Mvt) goes to an English Horn (Cor Anglais).

We enjoy Serenade Op22 by Bougeois, originally written for Organ, which can
also be played by concert band (arranged by the composer).

Regards,
Mark
City of Holroyd
When replying to this email please remove the {NOSPAM} from the address.

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):