Re: Guest Players

Can I just clarify two points:

>"Surely if they are guests  in the band room then you have invited them"
(Dave from Headlinemp)
1) by guest players I mean people who have asked to play in the rehearsal
as opposed to invited players (who are offered expenses); and

>"The way you treat guests will go round the banding world very quickly"
(Stephen Anker)
2) we do not charge guest players; the comment was raised for discussion
within the band (playing and non-playing members) before the next committee
meeting.

If I had my way then we would not charge any guests, invited or otherwise;
what I wanted was other bands' views to back up my own and show to the
chairman and the committee.

Philip, MD, Sharpness & District Silver Band

--

	NJH Sheet Music, bandsman.co.uk/music.htm,
	Prima Arts, quality music for quality bands, www.prima-arts.co.uk,

this list, send a plain text mail to listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the following
body (not subject):